சரஸ்வதி நிவாஸ் நினைவுகள்

திங்கள், 13 ஏப்ரல், 2009

ஷுவுகணை

Bathroom is one place in the world where all my thoughts run amuck. I allow them to run without a reign. I visualise from the tiles innumerable patterns and mathematical shapes. Sometimes the thoughts ponder on the latest subject of my reading or an event. This coupled with imagination is better than any fiction. Wthin the 16 square feet, I am the hero, all powerful, genius, scientist ............ None to stop or check.

One day while relaxing and releaving, I thought of an electronic gadget SFM (shoe fling Missile) that can easily be fitted in shoes and cannot be detected. It draws electricity from our body current. When flung SFM can hit the target, which is in our mind, and also email the photograph.

I started the design of the product. Technical portion was a little bit tough. All my treasured and cherished knowledge of one Tamil magazine Kannan (read before 50 years) and Mandrake the magician were flashing in my mind. I frantically tried to get a clue on how to get the object in the mind transferred to SFM. Technology is vast. There should be an electronic impulse from SFM that will trigger telepathy and the object targeted by the mind will be transferred to SFM.

Suddenly there was a commotion and shout from outside my temporary kingdom.
"எவ்ளோ நேரம். நாங்க காலேஜ் போகணும். சீக்ரம் வா" (How long you will take we have to go to college).
" ஆமாம் ஒங்க அப்பா பாத்ரூமுக்கு உள்ள போனா ஒலகமே தெரியாது. அப்பிடி என்னதான்..."
(Wife - yes if your dad gets in bathroom the world is forgotten. I dont know...)

Poor SFM. Product jettisoned.

(On introspection I found a newsitem and http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?wo=2005055579 were the catalysts)

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக