சரஸ்வதி நிவாஸ் நினைவுகள்

வியாழன், 11 டிசம்பர், 2008

மோர்னிங் beverage

My PC started thinking that PC means Palakkadu computer. The result is morning is transliterated as mourning beverage.

We had a கூர்க்கா. Just like any other gorka, he also called himself as Bahadur and we had accepted the age-old practice of calling all gorkas as Bahadur. It is as similar as sardarjis being called in Tamil as சிங். Bahadur at times used to do odd jobs (whatever he does turned to be odd only) for us. One of his favorites is to get milk and prepare tea for few of us who pay for it.

I used to opt for milk. He will boil the milk (to save fuel he will boil milk and water together) and keep a glassful on the table near me and whisper "shaab dhoodh" with intention not to wake sleepers including me. On any unscheduled request for tea,
" Bahadur chai milega???”.

he will stare at me to find if I am really asleep or immersed in dreamland. If I sleep, my glass of milk goes for a walk with him to get warmed up and returns thin. One more tea request and my milk further slims. But Bahadur takes care that the glass is always full.

I ask “ Bahadur doodh itna patla kaise hua?”

Bahadur replies “hota hai shaab”

Bus. The history repeats for the next day and I don’t learn the lesson.

Moral: "Get up early, take your milk/tea and afterwards enjoy early morning sleep"


கொசுரு

உலகத்திலேயே பெரிய I.T Professional ஒரு மராட்டிகாரர் தெரியுமா?

ஆமாம் பில் காடே (Bill gate)

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக