சரஸ்வதி நிவாஸ் நினைவுகள்

வியாழன், 4 டிசம்பர், 2008

ஸ்டேட் ஒப் mind

My old generation PC want to serve me better. I had the title written in English but it refuses to accept and translate into its own tamil. Hope it does it properly. when I had written "state of mind", my pc transliterate as "ஸ்டேட் ஒப் மைண்ட்". I think the PC has its origin of palghat or my loyalty to kerala mess opposite to Concerns at Matunga made it to translate like this.

VS&UK வெங்காய சாம்பார் உருளைக்கிழங்கு கறி

Thinking of kerala mess is a separate அநுபவம். Friday means chinna ulli (small vengayam) sambar unlike concern's periya vengaya sambaaaaaar. But the உருளைக்கிழங்கு
கறி is the same all throughout. Just to accommodate other than the loyalists, concern had its VS&UK on thursday and Kerala mess on friday.

Kerala mess had its portion of organised panthi vanjanai. The solid thayir in a bigger cup is only for members and not to others even on payment. But their மோர் in a oru முழம் டம்ளர் is worth mentioning. I used to ask for kachina mor( same more in semi morkozhambu state) If you are in time for food at concern you may get cup thayir. If you are late you will be served with thin thayir. There is a subtle difference between buttermilk and this thayir.

Good samaritan

If you are in good books of mani iyer you are lucky. The twin appalam (Two appalams poriched together which can not be separated) will be served to you. He had the uncanny trick of nei serving. That is a separate chapter in itself which we will see in next posting.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக